4.29.2009

Family night

Photobucket



We sat outside on the grass, sang songs, talked about being a good friend, emphasized that Jesus is our perfect friend. said a prayer, had a treat and played. I am happiest when I spend time with them, it was warm, bubbles were blowing, laughing was loud and it was just...sweet.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jen said...

I think you've figured out what life is all about. Why do we have to do anything else??? Sweet pictures. Love the bubbles.

The McClellan Clan said...

okay seriously, what you capture everyday with your amazing camera just makes me feel like you have this perfect like that I SO want to live in. Its like the all american dream. I love it and I love how you can make just a pair of rain boots have some amazing personality!

j and k said...

Beautiful pictures! Jen is right. You know what it means to value the time with them and what the bigger lessons are. I admire you and Buddy as parents! But, may we have a chat about Bells texting Hannah Montana? Seriously?!! Love it! Hilarious!

Raina said...

I LOVE the bubbles! I really love that you are having family nights and have your camera right next to you. You are amazing!!!

Erin said...

COol bubble pic. Sounds like a great night.

Mel said...

oooohh!!! I want one of those bubble guns!