4.10.2009

Foul Photos

Photobucket




Chirpy first came into our lives last Easter. I guess you could say we "rented" him. We love our Chirpy. He was a major hit with Isabella, and now this year, chirpy the 2nd has 4 little hands man handeling him....dont worry, he loves the attention. He was treated to a royal spa treatment this afternoon. We had to kick the dolls out for the day, I ask you, if thats not celebrity treatment, what is?


Photobucket




Chirpy brought with him 2 friends, tweet and loveduck. Loveduck is a chick who is suffering from a serious identity crisis.


Photobucket



He's also very contemplative


Photobucket



And Tweet, he's not too photogenic, but man is he one hunky duck in person, and might I add, he has excellent table manners.


Photobucket





( oh my, I have lost it havnt I!)

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I think you are so cute!!! I remember Chirpy from last year, and the pictures you took were priceless!! I was showing them to everyone I could!! How do you go about getting cute ducks for just a few days? I would love to do that for Brandon, he loves ducks - he calls them uck ucks. I can't wait to see more pictures of those cute fouls. :)

Erin said...

You are hillarious. I love the photos. I would have never thought to take the chicks to the doll house for a photo shoot. So cute! Happy Easter!

Raina said...

This is sooo funny! These are such good photos I almost didn't even know if the duck was real. I love it... and no... who would want chicken for dinner if you are one? Happy Easter!

The McClellan Clan said...

Okay seriously these are the COOLEST pictures. I love how soft the background in the play house is and then how the little guys just POP!! Its is amazing! Who the heck lets you "rent" them! They are adorable!!

Jen said...

That cracked me up! I will miss not seeing the little rented props this year, Max was hoping to squeeze one again...good thing you took that one back, he probably only lived a few more hours! These are so cute! How did you do that? You are such a fun mom and photographer. Have fun with your little rented pets!

cryssal said...

I thought chirpy was fake too! The pictures are so awesome and so fun! I love it! You are amazing Kristen!

j and k said...

These need to be in a magazine! Parenting magazine here they come!

Corey said...

What fun! I need to rent a duck for a day! What a great idea! I'm sure you and the kids had a super fun time with them!

Kristi said...

You are a crack up. I am so drawn to your blog because every post makes me smile. I know I have said this over and over, but I am totally in awe of your beautiful photography...always!

Andrea said...

That's SO cute!!! You are So funny Chappy!!
Happy easter to you all...