Bells, do me a favor (sure) DO NOT drive a car tonight
maawm..we dont do that at night
Okay then, well DO NOT go dancing at the palace tonight
maawm..we dont do that at night either
this goes on a few rounds until finally....,
Okay, well then please absolutly DO NOT grow up tonight
(big smile) mom, we dont do that at night.
At this point, I wish night would just go away because she is growing up to fast. I am excited that she will go to school and learn and grow and all of that good stuff...but if only she could stay my baby forever... We walked to the school, so thats why she had to have her purse and chapstick on hand..you know, just in case.
If I am this sentimental about just going to the roundup, imagine how I'll be on the first day of school..gheesh, what a boob!

The principal took them into the library to read while the adults did all the boring stuff. She was delighted that her friend George was there too (isnt he cute!) and such a nice boy too :)

Thanks Aunt Kim for following them and snapping some pics, I love having them!!



5 comments:
She looks too tiny walking down the sidewalk!
That is so happy and sad at the same time, I am really conflicted over this. I almost have a tear, but I'm smiling.
What an adorable sweetie!
Ok.. I am going to get my pictures out of me when I was going on Grandpa's boat.. oh wait.. You probally have them, or kim.. remember how many necklaces, and purces, and I could not go with out my chapstick.. oh no.,. bella is turning in to a diva.. just kidding. Kaid starts in September as well.. I am happy though.. He's freaking driving me CRAZY...in a good way.. He loves the bus picking him up, then I pick him up from school everyday..
Ann, Dont worry, he isnt her BOYFRIEND, hes just a cute little friend who just happens to be a boy. Trust me, I am not telling her that she needs a boyfriend..please, even 16 is too young in my book :)
That is adorable, your thoughts are so familiar, and if you are like me, you will cry on the first day. And maybe the second, and then on the third, you will find yourself smiling for no reason........I'm so glad she has George. He is darling, and so is his name. And those three pictures are so fun. You are my inspiration!
Post a Comment