1. (we were watching are you smarter than a 5th grader, and one of the questions was this)
Question: According to myth, what did the Greek God Promethias steal from the Gods and give to Mankind"
Bella: "JOHN MCCAIN!"
2. You're not attentioning me
3. Can you cuddle me up?
4. There she goes again, Gramma's servin' her friends (referring to Great Grandma)
5. I'm not a child please.. you are treating me like a child
6. Mom: Hmm, this music is kinda strange
Bella: No its not mom, its beautiful, just like me.
7. Dad: Bella, please stop being bossy.
Bella: (with a hand salute, military style) Yes captain obvious.
8. Mom: We dont watch that show dear, its not for little girls
Bella: But I grew up last night!
9. Why did God give us Butts?
10. (a conversation with Moses while they were playing with her barbie phone)
" Dont call 911 bubba, that calls the police and then they would come. And you know they only take firstborns.
11. (reaching into the fridge at lunchtime)
" I've got something that will knock your socks off your sammy-wich"
12. When I grow, my boobs grow
13. (giving me her stuffed animal)
Will you breastfeed her please?




9 comments:
Hilarious! That's my favorite thing to read!
All that in one day? Is she in a gifted program for comedic geniuses?
okay that is hilarious. I can't believe all she says. She sure has a fun personality!! I love it. I wish I could see her in person. I just remember her as the cutest little baby!!! How are things going in UTah for you. Have you gotten adjusted??? thanks for the cute posts
You seriously have the funniest little girl ever! Watch out for her when she is a teenager, she might outsmart her parents with that keen mind!
I love it! That'll keep a smile on your face, I really can't believe she said all that in one day!
I love it and am laughing so hard. How does she even know about firstborns?
Ahh!! That is so funny.. We are going to have such a fun time.. I remember some funny things she would say some times, like.. random? you know.. I am sure you do.. Hey.. what is your e-mail address? is it the same?
I know Ann, very Random, so funny. yep, our email is still the same..buddyandkristen@gmail.com
This is great! Don't you just love what kids say! It's definately one of the perks of being a parent since kids are able to make you laugh almost everyday and everyone deserves that!
Post a Comment