9.22.2008

Show and Tell

Its M week this week for Bella at school. She has Show and Tell every Monday and decided she just had to bring her brother for her show today. It was also Grey day, so she decided what he had to wear. The teacher asked her to introduce her "special guest" ( just look at the way he is watching her, I love it!)


" This is Moses. He's my Brother and I love him.
He likes it when I tickle his tummy like this and he is 2. Any questions?"

After a good few questions, she gave the mic. to him to say goodbye. The kids loved it and Bella was beaming. I am so proud of her big sister love, she really adores this little guy, its a joy to watch them interact.



Photobucket




Photobucket

9 comments:

Alisha B. Whitman said...

That really is too sweet.

Jen said...

That is just the cutest. I love sibling love. It's much more fun than rivalry, but I guess one has to accompany the other. They are just darling and sweet together. Bella is smart to think of Moses for the M word. She is a Kindergarten STAR!

Mandy said...

They are growing up so much!

Fancy Nancy said...

How cute is that?!!! If only your kids looked alike, I bet it was hard to convince the class it was her brother. They look like twins to me!

Michelle said...

Of all of the wonderful things that start with M she chose her brother, What a sweat sister!

I am sorry to hear about Moses' teeth, I hope all goes well, of course he is SuperMan so I am sure he will be fine!

Raina said...

I don't think there is any thing better than showing off your sibling. That is adorable! And... of course you had your camera handy. You're a great mom!

Andrea said...

HA! Love that.. This is The very best.. I love her little outfit.. And mo's little Mcqueen shoes.. They are perfect pea in the pod thoes too.. They are just So Darn Sweet!

j and k said...

I am giggling so hard right now. I can completely picture their little voices in the mic! How awesome is that teacher? Love the intro, Bella!

Corey said...

Bella is such a great sister! How fun that she got to bring her brother! She must be having a blast in school and learning a ton! My how quickly they grow!