11.27.2007

tis the season...

Havent you always wanted to give someone say, a car for Christmas or maybe even a lump of coal? Well, here's your chance! Just click on leave a gift and give away :)





6 comments:

j and k said...

I'm giving you a special gift...Pat...the answer to your genderhood.

j and k said...

For other readers,, that may just sound too weird. Kristen knows...oh she knows.

Kristen said...

how can I even respond to that? Pat is thankful.

Fancy Nancy said...

The fruitcake is from me to you! Not that I would ever give you a fruitcake in real life, but I always give them as jokes! That is a tradition in my family. Christmas dinner, my mom hides a prize in someone's dessert, and whoever gets it, gets the lucky fruitcake of the year! Which is usually regifted from a neighbor's gift!!!!

Kristen said...

Usually I am not a fan of re-gifting, but if its a Fruitcake, how can I resist my joy! :) Thanks for the "gift" :)

Jen Demaris said...

SWEET !! Cute I love this