9.20.2010

2nd grade oak Bells is 7!

Photobucket


I am only 3 months late in blog acknowledging the fact that our sweet Bella turned 7 this summer! The problem is, I was waiting for her 7 year old pictures, but she never wants to take them. Finally, she asked me if we could do her birthday pictures in the 2nd grade oak at school. She talked forever last year about the 1st grade oak, now she finally gets to go in the bigger oak. She loves to spend her recesses playing in the woods with her friends. I worried at first, I didn't think they should be in there, but they are monitored, so that's good. Anyway, she is beautiful, smart, she adds humor and fun to our family in daily doses. She is obsessed with silly bands and trades them everyday at school. She is wonderful and we adore her.

Photobucket

When she was 5, I asked her these same questions in an interview. It was fun to do it again and see what changed and what didn't. We love number 36 the best!


1. What is your favorite thing to do?
DRAW, JUMP ROPE AND HULA HOOP

2. What is your favorite thing about school? Least favorite?
Favorite: MATH AND RECESS
Least: SCIENCE

3. What embarrasses you the most?
THIS IS KINDA HARD, LIKE WHEN I RUN IN THE HALL AND I TRIP AND FALL, THAT HAPPENS ALOT

4. What is your favorite song?
JONAS BROTHERS, IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

5. What is your biggest complaint about the family? What is your favorite thing?
worst: THEY ARE WEIRD
Best: WE ARE FUNNY

6. If you could buy anything in the world what would you choose?
I WOULD BUY A THOUSAND DOLLARS AND A HULA GIRL BARBIE

7. What really makes your mad?
WHEN MOSES PUNCHES ME

8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
AN ARTIST AN TREE CLIMBER UPPER

9. What gift do you cherish most?.
UM, FOR CHRISTMAS MY FUR REAL PUPPY, MIA MY DOLL AND YOU KNOW MY WIENER DOG FROM NEW YORK

10.What is your favorite book?
JUNIE B JONES, GRADUATION GIRL

11. What is your favorite food?
PIZZA!


12 What nicknames are you called?
IZZIE, ISABELLE, BELLA


13. What three things do you think you are good at?
DANCING, SINGING AND ACTING

15. What is your best memory? Worst memory?
BEST: WHEN MOSES WAS BORN
Worst: I HAVE ALL GOOD MEMORIES

16. What is your favorite movie or TV show?
UM, JONAS BROTHERS OH YEAH, BARBIE AND THE TWELVE THE DANCING PRINCESSES, PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTING THIEF AND THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES

17. What are you most afraid of?
THIS ISN'T SURPRISING, I'M MOST AFRAID OF MONSTERS

18. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
PARIS FRANCE, AND NEW YORK

19. What is the best thing about being 7? What is the worst thing?
BEST: 2ND GRADE, ITS FUN
WORST: HAVING HARDER HOMEWORK

20. What makes a person good? What makes a person bad?
GOOD: IF THEY SMILE
BAD: WHEN THEY SAY MEAN STUFF TO OTHER PEOPLE

21. What makes you the most happy?
MY FAMILY

22. What worries you the most?
THAT I'M GOING TO DIE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE ( oh, sad...)

Photobucket


23. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
TO BE MAGIC, THAT I COULD LIVE IN NEW YORK, THAT I WAS A POP STAR

24. If you were mom and dad for a day, which rule would you get rid of?
OH THAT'S SO EASY! I WOULD GET RID OF NO PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY

25. If you could have a magical power, what would you choose?
OOOOOHHH, I WOULD FLY!

27. What would you do if you had the magical power you chose?
I WOULD FLY EVERYWHERE AND GO UP AND SEE GOD AND JESUS

28. Describe yourself using five words.
NICE, FUNNY, HAPPY, WEIRD, GREAT


29. Would you rather be the richest, prettiest, smartest, or happiest person in
your school?
RICHEST


30. If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted, what would you do?
EAT PIZZA WITH MY GRANDPARENTS, GO TO THE PARK, GO TO THE THEATER AND WATCH A MOVIE AND SPEND TIME WITH MY FAMILY

31. How would you act if there were NO laws for the day?
CRAZY, NUTS, JUST LIKE A WILD ANIMAL

32. Do you think it would be hard to be a parent?
OOOOOH NO ! CUZ YOU GET TO TELL YOUR KIDS WHAT TO DO, STAY UP LATE, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, EAST WHATEVER YOU WANT.

33. What is your biggest problem at school?
WHEN I GET IN TROUBLE BECAUSE I'M LIKE TALKING A TINY BIT TOO MUCH

34. What is your biggest problem at home?
WHEN LIKE MY BROTHER HITS ME, I HIT HIM BACK AND THEN I GET IN TROUBLE

35. What stresses you out?
MY BROTHER

36. What is the best thing about being YOU?
THE BEST THING ABOUT ME IS THAT I'M ME!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Super cute girl! I love the interview idea - how fun!

Jen said...

LOVE her answers. And, I especially LOVE that last picture. How awesome! I can't believe she is 7!