10.12.2009

this sad neglected blog of ours...

Photobucket


I had to laugh when I saw this comment from my sister:

kris.. what's going on?? is your computer broken?
lol.. it's the hills and the city is causing you not to blog anymore?? miss your blog

Actually, the hills and the city DID premier a few weeks ago and I tune in regularly (fellow fans..lets talk!),and my computer is slllloooooowwwww,that could also be a contributing factor. I dont know whats up with me, I think with graduation and family and just "stuff" I havnt gotten around to it. But, on sunday I taught the 14/15 year olds about record keeping and it made me miss the record keeping that I used to do on our blog, so I've re-commited...or will have myself committed, whatever, Im going to be better.

In no particular order of some of the recent things going on around here...

Moses lives in his Cape. This a.w.e.s.o.m.e cape that I found for $2.00 (I still get excited thinking about the steal) its home-made and superman/batman reversable. The only problem is deciding which one he wants to be.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since my kids are pretty much over the picture thing (evidence: moses face above) I have turned my sights to mother nature, its really rewarding because I dont constantly have to beg my kids for eye contact or bribe with treats. I've been working on my sun flare, loving it.

Photobucket

We also learned that smiley face stickers make knee scrapes all better. His idea I might add.

Photobucket

made a major purchase....I do hope the new car smell never goes away, I love that.

Photobucket


Was a very happy mom during reading time. Bella is reading like crazy and moses seems to enjoy it also. (reading, of course, would not be complete without a sweet tooth fairy cupcake) Plus, their room has one very small window that I would not consider a source of light. So I get to practice my white balance and getting the light right since I never use my flash. Its been fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The boys went on a trip to help Grandma Coleman move from washington to Idaho. Bells and I met up with them later in the week. It was nice to see Grandma and her cute new house!

Photobucket

Cleaned up my hard drive and found this little gem from this summer. I so *wish* I had a picture of me and my babys like this. We love sink baths. This is my mom and my nephew Karson, awh, love.

Photobucket


And in saving the best for last we....graduated..yipeeee! Thanks to my mom and and dad and Kim who came to support this long awaited and awesome day! Everyone is so proud of Buddy and I just held back my tears of pride all day. It was truly one of the greatest days of our life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have about 1200 photos yet to be taken off my camera..you better beleive I have alot more blogging to do!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Yeah!!! I miss seeing your pictures! Get back to it so I can get my "Kristen fix"! Congrats on your hubbies graduation.

Janae said...

How cute is your family? Congrats on the new car and graduation! I sent you a email on face book about a GTG, hopefully you can make it!

Phoebe said...

A new car? A new car!
You definitely deserve that one.

Way to go with the major milestones. Can't wait to see more.

Mandy said...

So glad you are back!

Andrea said...

See.. I knew others' we DYING to read about what you have been up too..
I always laugh a little when I come back to look at your blog and you have several posts.. Begin with " Gald your back"! IT's true.. know how missed you are showin off your talent. { by the way... saw the keys, but not the ride.. lets see!!!}
cute of the graduation... did you hear dad too got a new car and it's maroon like yours!
Glad you made it back to the blog land.
I am probally not going to hear from you tonight, as it's the City & Hills..
Bachlor is Nov.. too

j and k said...

THank you for relieving my Kristen post deprivation. I was starting to check it more than once a day just to see if you'd finally reentered blog world and I love that you did! I love all the fun pictures and updates. Such great pictures! Also, you guys all look so cute in your graduation pics!
XOXO

Kristi said...

Yeah....you're back....been missing ya!

Unknown said...

I missed your gorgeous photography. You make everyday life seem so beautiful and special.

I especially love the shot of Buddy and Moses walking across the street, all geared up for whatever the day might bring.

Raina said...

I need to get back on my game. Maybe you'll be just the inspiration that I've needed. The pictures are fantastic, but I really love the last ones best. What a cute picture of your family at Buddy's graduation. Congratulations and really... it's so good to see you back on here. I'll join soon too. :D