
I am not expecting..but after holding this one, I wish I were. My friend had little Aspen a few months ago, just a tiny little thing and last night she asked if I would take some photos of her...yes!! I love babies and I loved being able to photograph her sweet little cheeks.




I am thinking that it might be time for a photography blog. I have been really busy lately with sessions that I think I need a place to give sneak peaks and still keep up to date with our family life. I am working on it, hopefully it will make its debut by the end of the month. If you are waiting for your pictures, I am sorry I am a bit behind. Its my goal this week to be caught up. Crystal, yours first!



14 comments:
Yes, please do a photography blog! I would love that! Great photos. I love the unique angles you pick in your photos. I always think to myself, "I would never have thought to view it that way, but I always love your perspectives!"
What a beautiful baby! And so beautifully captured. Lovely.
kris, can you email me some of the ones you took of karsey? my new email address is kentandrea2@q.com
thanks..
These are so sweet. You have done yet another wonderful job. I'm glad to hear you are busy because you should be. You have amazing talent.
It was so fun seeing you! The wedding pictures are so cute, and that baby...as if I wasn't baby hungry enough! Anyway, you are amazing!! Take care!
Kristen...you are amazing! Those are the best baby pictures! Come take pictures of my boys, PLEASE! My parents have accomodations if you want to come back and visit.
Holy smokes!!! WONDERFUL! you're a pro... stop being so modest... i love these!
darling baby. I love the sleeping one.........and the awake ones. Oh dear, love them all. I vote for a photography blog, too!
Your pictures are amazing Kristen! I am excited to have found your blog. It looks like you and your family are doing well!
OK...now you're going to have to come take picts of my baby when I have her!
Beautiful baby, makes me hope that we will have a girl! I can't wait to see your photo blog that will be fun!
Kristen, you are awesome! And yes, it is way past time for a photography blog! Get yourself out there, girl! People need awesome family pictures and there is no one better than you to capture them!!
I am so happy to hear that your first wedding went well! I knew it would-you worried for nothing! But that's why we love you- you are always so thoughful and kind!!!
Miss you!!!
Gorgeous!
Oh oh oh...I'm kinda hyperventilating over your blog. You are just amazing.
Post a Comment