Buddy found some grey hair yesterday (hee hee) and told me about it in the car. All the sudden we hear from the back seat
"Welcome to the family...Grandpa!"
It was a beautiful moment.
Then this afternoon, Moses and I were hanging out on the couch when he turns to me and says
" Do you know how much I love you?"
Another beautiful moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
How funny and sweet! Both from the same kid? I'm sure moments like those make it all worth it. :]
That's Soo sweet.. I miss mo and bells so much.. will you be coming home for christmas? Thanks SOOO much for Karseys clothes.. I remember them!!
I love it!! Such cute, witty little kids!
An oldie, but a goodie! Love the things that come out of their mouths! I got your call yesterday! It made my day...thanks for remembering. She did great, though it was hard. I'll call you as soon as I can-Eva is super sick.
This is so sweet! Anytime they say they love me... i'm butter!
Hey Kristen!!! Your photos are awesome! I love them. Nate is into photography on the side and has done a few weddings. I keep trying to get him to do a website but he never does. Maybe I'll be sneaky and do it for him!!
We got married in Bountiful and we live in Springville! I can't belive I've been this close to you for a couple of years! We definitely will have to get together!
Your kids are adorable and SWEET!
kris.. I really hope you take in what I said. Your talent is unspeakable.. your time is Valuable.. I know you know that.. and people/your friends realize it I am sure.. I know your friends here would Pay top dollar for you to snap there family.. as I think anyone should, if you take your time.. I know.. you are super sweet.. and just love what you do..~ Sorry.. I just wanted to let you know..
Post a Comment