Buddy's hard work paid off with a well deserved treat this morning! We knew the state updates their database at 2am, so he could hardly sleep in anticipation of his test scores. He logged in at 430 this morning to see this!!!
Awh, I am so so proud of him. He is now a licensed practicing nurse, after 6 years and several challanges, today feels so good. His big exam will be at the end of the summer for his RN, but I'm not worried, I know he will pass with flying colors. Way to go nurse Focker, we tottally love you!
2.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
Wooo Hooo! Man that must feel good to see some progress in your hubby's school....to see something happen....I look forward to that day! Until then I'll be glad that your hubby is towards the end of that long long tunnel! I still love your pictures....I admire your talent.
This is huge!!! Congratulations Buddy, we knew you could do it!
Shout out to the heavens above!! congrats that is AWESOME!!!
Congratulations Buddy. If you're anything like Steve, you will so glad that school is FINALLY over.
Yay, Buddy!!!!! Good job!! It is so fun and refreshing when all the hard work starts to feel real and worth it!!! Kristin, way to be an awesome, supportive wife!! He couldn't have done it without you!!! I am soooo happy for you guys!!!
Congrats, Buddy!!! We are super happy for you, and know this took a lot of hard work and sacrifice for youall! I guess this somewhat makes me forgive you for taking Kristen away, as long as you promise to bring her back!
Woo hoo! Great Job Buddy & Congratulations to you both.
YEAH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! So where do you go from here, you aren't going back to Oregon yet are you? I havn't been able to spend nearly enough time with you here. Stay here!! In fact - Heber has a great hospital, maybe you could work here. :)
yaaa hoo! This is GREAT news! They should have made that website flash and sing when you clicked on it!
Congratulations!
YEA!! I am so happy for you guys!! Good Job Buddy!!
Kristen you are so talented you kids and photography are just beautiful!
Go Buddy, go Buddy, go go go Buddy! Great job!
wahooooooooooooooo..... and We have your scooby scooby doo scrubs waiting for ya!!
we are so proud of you.. what dedication!!
Awesome job Buddy! I am so hap hap happy for you guys!
YYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Buddy! And, to you, too Kristen. It's such a team effort. Way to go! We're so excited for such a deserving group of people! Now, move back to Portland quickly, please!
Congrats Congrats Congrats. It seems you started this process when Abby was about 2. She's almost 8 now. Crazy how time flies. We are so proud of you Buddy!
Yippee Skippee!!! and Yahoo! We are thrilled for you Buddy and didn't doubt you for a second. Way to go fam...it's definitely a team effort.
Buddy, you rock! Congrats on being official! All the hard work is paying off!
Congratulations! Kristen, I am so happy to hear that Buddy is now officially a nurse! WooHoo! :)
Post a Comment