Just to get it out of the way first...I wanted to THROW, as hard as I could my stupid video camera out the window last night. I had invisioned a cute video to share, especially with my mom who went to the same school...just a few years ago :) As soon as the girls ran on the field, the camera died..even though we had fully charged it!! *%^*&*%%^)&! Its still really bothering me, even after a nights sleep...if you couldnt tell. And, I should have just taken Bella's little point and shoot, I would have been able to zoom and get better shots....(insert grunts of frusteration) I'll know better next time.
As I was sharing my frusteration with Buddy, on the verge of tears mind you, he made a great point. This was such a fun and wonderful confidence builder for Isabella. She danced her little booty off out there and gave quite a performance to Rhianna's S.O.S. They practiced this week for over 6 hours to get their routine down, thats a long time for a 5 year old. We are so proud of her as naturally, she is a little shy. Afterwards, she was just beaming and so SO happy. Actually, I went to get her on the field afterward, but she refused to let go of her new high school friends hand. Which reminds me, when did highschoolers become such hotties? These drill team girls are the cutest thing ever! It was such a fun night, and even though I dont have the pictures I was really invisioning, I am sure this is one memory that will not be fading anytime soon and a check off the old confidence boost for my little Bella!!
Getting ready to go...
She asked some of the girls to sign her shirt...what a drill team groupie :)
10.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
okay that is so cute!! I love it!! I can totally see her as a drill teamer!! I love her stance!! Hey do you know how to get ahold of Kari Woodward. I've emailed her a few times, but no response so I don't know if its her email or not?? Any clues??
I can just see her now! She can rock it out.. Remember when she put in Hairspray at mom and dads? she was dancing up a storm.. How cute.. How many things is she doing? Man how do you keep up? And you work.. Let's give you the Reward for super mom.. I am too tired to put kaid in anything.. Lol.. Cute pic though.. I know what you mean about the camera dying.. That would be the Worst!! Esp for you, sence you are so good at what you do.... So did you think about when you can come up?
That is really too cute! You do such fun things for your kids, I love it!
What a bummer those video cameras are. I wanted to video tape Maxwell's soccer game today and of course ours wasn't charged. I can just picture her shaking her little bootie out there. Too cute!
I'm going to make you a doll. It is perfect for these occasions! The Damn It doll can be smacked, thrown, hit, stomped on and all sorts of nasties at times just as these. I hear you, and the Damn It doll can cure your troubles. :D
As for Bella, she's adorable! The dance routine was perfect I'm sure, and after all that practicing she can share it with us again sometime.
Bella looks so cute and she's a natural! She honestly can rock out-I've seen that first hand...often to High School Musical! Love it! Those cheerleaders have nothing on Bells. And, Raina-how funny-can you make me one of those awesome dolls too?
I will be looking for my doll Raina!! Too funny. Thanks everyone for the words :)
Stop, collaborate and tell me when Bella became old enough to be a mini mandonelle. had I been in town, I would have been there. I wish i could have seen her out there shaking her groove thing. She is darling!
Your kids are so cute! Yes, I"m loving having a new baby, he is so sweet, I find it amazing how much my love for Adam, Heinz, and now William has grown.
I'm still working for JB, but I'm taking a 2 1/2 month leave. So I won't be back until Jan. I also wouldn't be able to give you any shifts since I"m ESP...but anyway...hope your doing well! Thanks for you concern. You're awesome!
What fun! She's really growing up fast, you must be having so much fun with her.
Post a Comment