On Sunday I took bella out to play around with the new camera..I know what you are thinking, what is she wearing..half of this was me and the other half her (I do love it). I told her I would pay her to be my model as she didnt want to go. When we got home, I gave her a dollar. She was very unhappy with this, put the dollar on my dresser and went to retrieve 3 pennies from her own piggy bank. "I dont like that paper (money) , you only gave me one of those, I would prefer 3 of these" Should I be pleased with the exchange rate or impressed that she said
Prefer? I think I am both.



5 comments:
I love all of them, but the first one is my fav.
I love the throwing the leaves in that adorable outfit! Who doesn't want to wear cowboy boots, a tulle skirt and pony tails everyday!!! The pics look great!
I love them! Bella looks darling, I am wearing the same outfit! You do such an awesome job (on kids and pics).
OK they are darling! The camera is great! When do we get our turn?
Kristen, you are a rock star! The pics are so great. I too am in line, when you're ready to practice. Tell Bella I want her outfit.
Post a Comment