Trudie was so nice to let me have a little photo shoot with Owen this week, my first! I had alot of fun! He was such a happy boy and c'mon, those killer eyelashes and pouty lips would send any gal into a love spell :) Thanks Trudie for letting me hone my skills on such a perfect little subject, Im glad you like them!










.jpg)



7 comments:
You are on our list for senior picts. You are such a super photographer! I don't think I have seen a picture of yours that I didn't like.
Kristen,
These are the best pictures we have ever seen... (Not just because he's our boy)
I can't believe how much we've been getting ripped off at other camera places when we've had you just down the street all this time.
Thanks for doing it!
When is my turn? We need some fam pics for Christmas cards.
I would Love to Phoebe,,but the night I took Owens pics, My darling boy threw my camera in the bathtub.If I can get a new one in enough time, I will let you know :)
You did a great job and you should give yourself tons of credit! I love the black and white! So cute!!!
Oh my gosh! You're amazing! You truly have natural ability! You're going to be a famous photographer one day!
KRISTEN! I just barely looked at these and CAN NOT believe how amazing they are! Holy cow. Owen is truly adorable. But the pics are over the top. Nice job. You should make big bucks taking pics like those!
Post a Comment